- 1.Lyme Disease Treatment
- 2.Not all bull’s-eye rashes are Lyme Disease
- 3.Self-Assessment for Lyme Disease
- 4.A story about Lyme disease testing and the Western blot
- 5.Lyme testing: PCR is looking for bug bits
- 6.Preventing Tick-Borne Illness
- 7.Find a tick? Have it Tested.
- 8.Tick Bite Scenario
- 9.Lyme Disease Tests
- 10.Mold Toxicity
- 11.Lyme Disease Antibiotic Myth
- 12.Living Tick-Free by Dr. Alexis Chesney
- 13.Lyme Disease & Bioresonance Testing
- 14.Treating Lyme Without Antibiotics
The world of testing for Lyme disease can be quite confusing. With so many types of tests out there, I’ve decided to dedicate this week’s video blog to reviewing the available tests for Lyme. I will outline each test, its benefits, and its drawbacks. Click to watch…
Interested in getting tested for Lyme? Click here to schedule a free 15-minute consult with Dr. Elliott.