- 1.Lyme Disease Treatment
- 2.Not all bull’s-eye rashes are Lyme Disease
- 3.Self-Assessment for Lyme Disease
- 4.A story about Lyme disease testing and the Western blot
- 5.Lyme testing: PCR is looking for bug bits
- 6.Preventing Tick-Borne Illness
- 7.Find a tick? Have it Tested.
- 8.Tick Bite Scenario
- 9.Lyme Disease Tests
- 10.Mold Toxicity
- 11.Lyme Disease Antibiotic Myth
- 12.Living Tick-Free by Dr. Alexis Chesney
- 13.Lyme Disease & Bioresonance Testing
I am often asked if I can diagnose Lyme disease using the Bioresonance test. The Bioresonance test is not a diagnostic test and does not have a corresponding CPT code. Therefore, I cannot provide an absolute diagnosis for Lyme disease, however the test is very helpful in detecting infections and finding appropriate treatments. In this week’s video blog, I discuss how I go about treating Lyme with the Bioresonance process. I also provide an in-depth case study of a patient who used the Bioresonance process to work through a Lyme infection.
Are you interested in using the Bioresonance process to heal your Lyme symptoms? Click here to request a free 15-minute phone consultation with Dr. Elliott.